Tuesday 2 August 2011

New Camera Pictures

 Well, I finally got around to downloading some pictures from the new Camera.  Not all of them worked out as I was playing around with the settings, but I think I now have it sorted and some of the attached animal pictures came out very well.  I am now trying to remember to carry the camera with me everywhere I go, as I have missed a few good pictures recently, such as the cobra spitting at Hennie’s foot.
Other than that not a lot to report, ambush and guard duty every night but still no poachers.  It seems we are providing a very effective deterrent.  However it is a case of the better you do your job, the more boring it is, but it remains much safer for the animals which is the whole reason we exist.
Anyway, here a few wildlife pics from the new camera:

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are very good...great clarity compared to the older ones. The weather looks really good as well. Stay safe...........Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete