Friday 2 September 2011

The Elephants are at it Again

Well, they didn’t really stop and they are still enjoying pushing trees across the road to annoy us.  Also I think that they may have been on my computer because I was going to do a post of Zebra pictures as promised a few weeks ago, but I cannot find the new pictures?  Or maybe it was the monkeys in my tent the other day?  I have posted a few photos below of yesterday's trees, and the team working on them!
Other than that life is fairly normal here.  We have our monthly shopping trip into Tzaneen on Sat, so that is the big excitement for the week!
The first tree of the morning.  Not too badreally.

The Team 'hooking in' and chopping it up with the pangas (machetes).

Assessing the second tree of the morning.  This one was a bit more substantial.

Barend, commencing the 'chop'.



Anyway, bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you find the zebra shots! Still enjoying the elephant stories.

    Stay safe ....Lots of love

    ReplyDelete