Tuesday 6 September 2011

Random

Well nothing out of the ordinary has happened over the last couple of days, so I don’t have a lot to write about.  Generally the weather is getting warmer and it appears that many of the animals may be going into their breeding season, as some of them have been much more visible and active recently.  The leopards have been a lot more vocal over the last few nights, with Barend and Hennie seeing one the other night.  I have yet to see one in the wild, even though I have heard them frequently and seen tracks and kill sites.
I just thought I would post a few random wildlife photos from the last few weeks that probably don’t merit their own specific post.
All the best,
Gary
Our hippos watching us prepare to move into a night observation post.

The hippos losing interest in us.

As promised, some more zebras.  What noise do zebras make?  They bark!

The same zebras showing us their bums.

A doe Kudu and her young one.  I am still trying to get a reasonable shot of a Kudu.

Oh No!  BA Umfumu again!  Where did he come from?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful zebra....are these the photo's that you lost? That darn elelphant again!!!!!!!!!!

    Stay safe.......Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mum, no these were some new zebra photos I took the other day. They are one of our most common animals.

    Love,

    Gary

    ReplyDelete