Friday 14 October 2011

Bad Connectivity!

Hi everyone, just a quick post to let everyone know I am alive.  I am back in Kruger NP camping and actually have very limited internet connectivity (which is more than I expected).  However the connection is not strong enough to upload photos, so I can’t do a ‘proper’ post.  I will be travelling into Musina Sat and I am booked into a hotel for Sat and Sun night (so I can watch the Australia/New Zealand semi final on Sun morning), so I will catch up on my posts then.  I am actually preparing them offline each day, so I will date them when I post.  Does that make sense, I have had a few glasses of red wine?
Everybody stay safe and lots of love (yes even to those I don’t know, because I appreciate you following my blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment