Monday 3 October 2011

On the Road

Well I am finally on the road, but haven’t got very far.  After the clutch was finally fixed on the car, I picked up the remainder of my things from SanWild and headed to Phalaborwa.  The intention was to spend a couple of days here (to watch the Rugby) then head off into Kruger National Park before coming back to ‘civilisation’ for the Rugby quarter finals next weekend.  However, ‘the best laid plans’ often don’t work out!  I brought and cooked up some pork sausages from the supermarket on Sat night, and I must say they were probably the best pork sausages I have ever tasted.  Unfortunately, there seemed to be some sort of South African ‘germ’ in them that I hadn’t encountered before.  So I have booked into a room (part of the Caravan Park complex where I was staying) in Phalaborwa for a few days to get over my South African version of ‘Bali Belly’. Therefore, I don’t have a lot of news, or any photos to post at this stage.  I promise more photos later this week when I get on the road again.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear from you. I hope that you recover quickly and feel better soon. Looking forward to more news & photo's.

    Stay Safe......Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete