Saturday 8 October 2011

Kruger Animals Part 1

Below is a selection of photos of various animals (and birds) that I have taken over the last few days in Kruger NP with my little instamatic camera.  Basically I have only included one of each type of animal.  The animals are much more placid than I am used to.  I guess it is because of the high visitor numbers they get used to cars.  I will continue to post Kruger animal photos over the next week or so.

A Hornbill.

African Fish Eagle.

A couple of Giraffes (I really need to stop taking photos of Giraffes and Elephants, but they are so cool).

Another two Giraffes.

Hippos.

Impala.

2 comments:

  1. Don't stop taking photos of giraffes and elephants! They are too cool. 80)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be doing a dedicated post to elephants soon. I am just spacing the posts out to cover the 'routine' days as well.

    ReplyDelete