Wednesday 20 July 2011

The Tyranny of Internet

As you all may have noticed I have some major issues where I am located getting ‘reliable’ Internet access, therefore my posts are a bit haphazard.  Additionally I am often unable to access my e-mail account (I can receive but not send), which is why I appear to have been rude and not replied to your e-mails.  The same goes for phone coverage.  
Therefore, please feel free to post comments on this blog whenever you can/feel like it, even if not totally relevant to my posts!  I hope to hear from you all soon.
Regards,
Gary

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gary,

    Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog. Give me a call when you have a chance.

    Love,
    Ms. Dig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will give you a call next time I am in Tzaneen (about 3 Aug) and or times mesh.

    Love,

    Gary

    ReplyDelete